At MODU, our workforce is our asset.
Join us today for a dynamic career opportunity.
We invite talented individuals to join our exciting team and to be part of our organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverable
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Responsibilities for Sales Engineer
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations
- Follow up on solid products to ensure the customer is happy
- Stay knowledgeable your field’s updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
Qualifications for Sales Engineer
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Solid experience in your products’ industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
The Senior Control Engineer is responsible for design and support of process control and related projects for the Processing Plants.
Responsibilities for Control Engineer
- Engineering and technical support for process control, instrumentation, and measurement technologies.
- Providing guidance and support for process control project scope and estimates.
- Participating in operational training as related to these systems.
Qualifications for Control Engineer
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or 10 years controls related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on implementation of process control and related systems in processing plants is required.
- Extensive knowledge in industry standards for documentation, basic regulatory and discrete control, loop tuning, safety systems, and PLC configuration is required.
- Knowledge reading and developing of process, electrical and instrumentation drawings Cause and Effect Diagrams, specifications and control narratives is required.
- Configuration experience in various HMI and PLC platforms along with function block and ladder logic programming is required.
- Working experience with Honeywell TDC3000 and Experion DCS is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC and Triconex Safety Systems configuration experience is a plus.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks as well as being able to manage large amounts of work through others (like contractor support) is required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs. and climb a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization (operations and contractors), both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel up to 15″ domestically and be on call as required.
Responsibilities for Application Designer
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- Six or more years of product design and support experience
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
- Experience working with product systems design principles
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with company application development policies and procedures
- Experience working with company software and hardware products and related business issues that may impact overall business plans
Qualifications for Application Designer
- Good analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills applicable to multiple products
- Good communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel and management
- Mentoring and training skills to guide and direct work of less experienced specialists
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Responsibilities for Design Engineer
- Analyze current engineering methods used within the company and develop steps and processes to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates in relation to customer experience
- Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of engineering initiatives
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and creating them for other members of the team
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and develop steps for their proper execution
Qualifications for Design Engineer
- Experience developing product design and manufacturing
- Project development and leadership skills are essential
- Master’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Design Engineering preferred
- Up to date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience and design architecture
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with various operating systems
- Professional work experience reviewing and analyzing prototypes and product modifications
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.