Sushi Rice Ball Machine ASM410SCE
A compact design and high performance with flexible operation
Capable of producing up to 2,400 pieces per hour. Top-class forming speed with its compact design.
- Flexible operation: continuous forming mode or single forming mode can be selected easily.
- Improved quality formation of rice balls-producing consistent rice balls with less rough edges.
- Sushi rice balls are accurately discharged on the turntable to improve work efficiency.
- Heat-retaining hopper keeps sushi rice at suitable temperature for a long time.
- Compact body and simple structure: Easy to clean with fewer parts and no complicated adjustments.
< 360° view >
Multi or single forming function
Two options to choose from when forming nigiri rice balls; Multi-Forming and Single-Forming.
Easily switch between the two depending on your needs, preventing over production and waste.
Holds sushi rice at the ideal temperature.
Single or Multi Forming Mode
Choose from single or multiple rice balls dispensing onto the turntable.
Automatically halts operation when the turntable is full and resumes when the rice ball is removed.
Control the density of a rice ball by specifying the rice volume from 0 – 10.
Several sizes of forming rollers are available.
|Dimensions||310mm(W) x 513mm(D) x 636mm(H)|
|Power Supply||AC230 V (50 / 60 Hz)|
|Production Rate||Up to 2,400 rice balls/hour|
|Hopper Capacity||Approx. 5.0 kg|
|Weight||Approx. 23 kg|
|Rice Ball Sizes||SS42: 23mm(W) x 43mm(L) x 20mm(H) (12g)
SS: 23mm(W) x 56mm(L) x 23mm(H) (19g)
S: 23mm(W) x 56mm(L) x 23mm(H) (21g)
M: 25mm(W) x 56mm(L) x 25mm(H) (22g)
L: 25mm(W) x 56mm(L) x 25mm(H) (24g)
Note: Rice ball sizes can be changed by switching Forming Rollers.
Please describe your requirements in detail and we will advice you