Rice Ball Forming Machine ASM545CE
Multiple roles with one machine
ASM545 produces Onigiri, Sushi rice balls and Makunouchi rice balls by changing the forming units.
※A set of forming unit of your preferred shape is included when purchasing 1 set of ASM545. Additional forming units are optional.
- Faster production speed of 1,650 pieces of Onigiri per hour, 2,200 pieces of Sushi rice balls per hour, and 1,375 – 4,400 pieces of Makunouchi rice balls per hour.
- Design with simple structure using fewer parts for ease of maintenance. Does not have Teflon-coated parts minimizing peeling problems.
- Use of futuristic Helical Mold forming system produces soft texture rice balls.
- The stirring shafts break rice properly and the feeding rollers transfer it to the turntable to produce rice balls with a stable and even finish. Can produce perfectly formed triangular Onigiri.
- Use of new feeding change-over structure, thinner Onigiri for sandwich and mini-Onigiri are also be formed.
Forming sizes and shapes
In addition to the lists below, various sizes and shapes of forming units are available.
We also accept special size and shape orders.
Single / Multi forming mode
Dispenses a single or multiple rice balls onto the turntable.
Controls the density of a rice ball by specifying the rice volume from 0 – 10.
Automatically halts operation when the turntable is full and resumes when the rice ball is removed.
Various sizes of forming rollers available depending on your needs.
|Dimensions||310mm(W) x 513mm(D) x 692mm(H)|
|Power Supply||AC230 V (50 / 60 Hz)|
|Production Capacity||Onigiri = 1,100 – 1,650 pcs. / hour (50Hz)
Sushi Rice Balls = 2,200 pcs. / hour (50Hz)
Makunouchi = 1,375 – 4,400 pcs. / hour (50Hz)
|Hopper Capacity||Approx. 8.2 kg|
|Weight||Approx. 25 kg|
Please describe your requirements in detail and we will advice you